01 02 03 The Closet by Christie: What I Wore: Christmas Edition 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What I Wore: Christmas Edition

34

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!! I had a lovely holiday spent surrounded by family, friends, and great food. I also loved the outfit I wore! So, here's What I Wore: Christmas Edition! I've been lusting after a faux fur vest all season now, but I just hadn't come across the perfect one yet (see previous post: Monday Must-Haves Link-Up). Lucky for me, my sister got me one for Christmas! I absolutely love it because it's different than what I've been seeing in other stores and it's so soft and warm. It's even reversible! Of course, I couldn't resist wearing it on Christmas Day.


I paired my new faux fur vest with olive Simply Vera Wang jeggings. They are so unbelievably comfortable; it's like wearing pajamas! After seeing them many times in Kohl's, I decided to take a chance and buy them because my sister had a pair and I really liked them. I had been hesitant in the past because I was concerned they would be unflattering, but they're actually not at all. For an extra dose of glam, I decided to add a gold glitter belt over the vest. 



Love my look? You can get it, too!

1- Gold and Cream Textured Sweater: Simply Vera Wang by Kohl's, $23.20
2- Olive Jeggings: Simply Vera Wang by Kohl's, $14.99
3- Faux Fur Vest: Details Unknown, Gift
    * item shown details unknown, try this insteadCharter Club Faux Fur Vest, Macy's
4- Contrast Python Pointed-Toe Flats: White House Black Market, $49.99
5- Ombre Crystal Stretch Bracelet, White House Black Market
   * item shown no longer available, try this instead: Ombre Metallic Gray Stretch Bracelet
6- Crystal Jewel Earrings: The Limited, Gift
7- Gold Glitter Belt: Target, $9.47


Happy Holiday's from The Closet by Christie!



Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38