01 02 03 The Closet by Christie: Monday Must-Haves Link-Up with The Style Record 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Monday Must-Haves Link-Up with The Style Record

34
Monday Must-Haves

Monday Must-Haves by theclosetbychristie featuring matte makeup
       
1- Triangle Necklaces: These necklaces are everywhere right now! It has a tribal vibe and you can get it in a very simple, classy style or as a big statement necklace. Whatever your style, there's one out there for you!

Here's my favorite Triangle Necklaces with varying styles and price points-





2- Box Clutches: These geometric bags are the next big thing. Many of these can be dressed down for a weekend look or dressed up for an elegant night out! Whether you go bold and glam or simple and chic, it's sure to amp up your trendiness for any look.

Here's my favorite, affordable box clutches-



3- Faux Fur Vests: I've had my eye on faux fur vests this season! I have yet to buy one, but it's definitely on my wish list. It's the perfect way to embrace the snow season and stay cozy, yet stylish. I have been dying to style it with an a-line skirt for the office, but even more- it's a quick, easy weekend look. You can pair it with a pair of skinny jeans, boots, and simple long-sleeve tee.

Here's the lovely faux fur vests that I've been lusting over-



4- Pantone Coffee Mugs: If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll know that I'm so in love with Pantone. Color is so important to understand when styling because it can really make a huge difference in the way an outfit is perceived. Or even just for flattery purposes! The entire fashion industry revolves around Pantone's color predictions! In August and September, I featured a series of posts introducing each of Pantone's Fall 2013 colors and explaining the importance of color in fashion (see previous post, first of series: Pantone Fall 2013: Acai).

They have a ton of products in their online shop, but my current favorites are the coffee mugs-



5- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: The Naked 3 Make-Up Palette is here; just in time for the holidays! Palettes can be a bit expensive, but this one is definitely worth the investment. I love the Urban Decay brand because it's great quality and many of their shades have subtle sparkles in them! I'm all about keeping make-up natural, so this is the perfect palette for me. If you take good care of it, it's bound to last you a while.



6- Holiday Sweaters: The 'ugly' sweater is a huge holiday trend, particularly this year! Hosting an 'Ugly Sweater' party is a wonderful way to add a fun twist to any holiday party. There's even themed running marathons and online boutiques dedicated to this fun trend. But what I'm really loving this year is classy, cute holiday sweaters. I'm not into buying something that I consider ugly, so this is a great option for me. It's nice to embrace the holiday season while staying true to your personal style. There's just something about these sweaters that have a charming appeal!

Check out my favorite pretty holiday sweaters-





Join the link-up and show us your Monday Must-Haves! Click the following icon:



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38